Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Pressure of the First Blog...

How to even begin...of course my lovely partner in crime here has to start off with a bang and be witty and clever her very first post. (Way to go Ang...) No pressure to match her well thought out connections and metaphors for the life and times of a teacher. Alas, I have no insightful metaphors at the moment, no humorous anecdotes. Just a tired brain at the end of a week of parent-teacher conferences. So, I guess thats it. At least I can say I lost my proverbial blogging virginity right? However, I gotta tell you...it's really wasn't as great as they all say.
But practice makes perfect yeah? :)

-Kare
ps. I need a sick Halloween costume for our 10/31 dance party. Any suggestions??

2 comments:

Mom said...

Ah...an extreme educator needs an extreme costume...something along the line of Laura Ingalls meets Jigsaw? Hmmm..a bit too extreme! I am sure you will come up with something fantastic...you always do!
Welcome to blogworld...I hope to check in now and then to leave as witty a comment, or thought as my other daughter, your partner, does!
Mom

Kelli Henderson said...

I'm just impressed you spelled "anecdote" right.