Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I love my job.

Okay, okay...I know I'm a bad blogger. Poor Ang has been holding this thing up on her own. Sorry friend, I'll try to do better.

But I did finally find something I felt was blog-worthy. This week we had to do a school-wide writing prompt. I found this jewel of a response and just had to share. This is why I love my job.


Tell about a time when you did something exciting:

Joey Age 10
An exciting time is when we found out that our dog Oreo was having puppies.
Did you know it takes 4 months for a dog to have puppies? I sure didn't. I thought dogs had puppies just like humans. I thought it took 9 months for a dog to have puppies. Well 3 months later Oreo started puking on everybody's bed and floor. A week later she kept falling down and couldn't get up. It happened to her every day.
One afternoon when we came home from school we heard a dog scream. We ran into my brothers room and there was Oreo, she was screaming her lungs off! She was having puppies. She was screaming because it was her first time having puppies. After she was done having puppies she ate the after birth. It was disgusting but she needed to eat it for her fiber.



Who knew that afterbirth was such a good source of fiber! :)

-Kare

1 comment:

Eric Morris said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth... and maybe on the bed and floor :) Kids can be so amusing sometimes.