Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'd be a lot less afraid of it if I just knew what it was called....

This post has nothing to do with the title. I was just thinking of how funny the movie Over the Hedge is and decided to use that as my title. Anywhoooooo...

Nothing to exciting to comment about, I just felt like Angela was sort of hogging the blogging (hehe...hogging...blogging...okay nevermind) so I needed to step in and let everyone know I'm still alive! So here is the readers digest version of my life lately:

-I got fired. Yes, I joined the thousands who can say, "I remember back in 09' when times got tough and even I lost my job" Oh goody. Good news is I am high on the list to get rehired and there is the possibility I might even get my same job back. Updates should come sometime next week so cross your fingers! And..."say a little prayer for me..." (cue Julia Roberts and dancing lobsters...anyone? anyone? I know you know it Ang!!)

-Ten days left of school. Enough said.

-My big sister is having a baby and I cannot wait to be an aunt. Still don't know the gender yet but I'll keep you posted. If its a girl the name is pretty much set on Piper Clementine Henderson. As for a boy..still workin on it. I love my hippie, trendy, Seattle loving sister. :)

-I have recently succumbed to an addiction to ZUMBA! If you don't know what it is, just imagine 30 or so women (and one very enthusiastic asian man) of all ages, shapes, sizes, and hip thrusting abilities shaking their booties to latin and hip-hop music. It is glorious and a dang good workout!

And there you have it. How thrilling right? :)

Much love!
Kare

3 comments:

Cari said...

Good to hear from you! It's "My Best Friend's Wedding", right? We are praying you get your job back SOON, or something even better. Unless of course you want to move to Oklahoma. You know I couldn't write a comment without bringing that up! Also, I've heard good things about Zumba. I wonder if they have classes here...

Extreme Educators said...

I felt like it was about time I pulled my weight with this blog. Poor Ang, I'm such a dead beat blog partner. :) YES! It was My Best Friend's Wedding, and of course Oklahoma is still quite tempting, although not quite as tempting as living at home for free with a mama who still does my laundry ;) I do want to come visit soon though!!!

ps. Zumba rocks my face off. You ladies should totally find one, I'm convincing my mom to join me!

Extreme Educators said...

Mom, there is Zumba at the local YMCA.