Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chai Latte

I am feeling very grown up right now. I am feeling a bit under the weather this weekend, and I woke up from my nap today to discover that my throat was hurting. Crap. So I took a shower and decided to find something hot to drink. I am currently lacking in the tea department, hate coffee, and didn't even have any hot chocolate to speak of. I did, however, have some chai latte mix. I thought that milk might be nicer than water, so I heated some milk, mixed in the chai mix, and am now happily sipping on something that has the smoothness of milk and the cinnamon of chai. I feel very sophisticated.

-Ang

5 comments:

Shari said...

MMMMmmmm. Chai tea is my favorite! Hope you feel better soon! Because I love you, and because getting you a sub is a drag!!!
Aunty

Cari said...

Hope you're feeling better. Need me to bring you hot chocolate? Cause I will!

Mark said...

Forget all the NORMAL things that will make you feel better. Eat lots of..................CHILI!!! And follow it up with PLENTY of CHOCOLATE!!!! WORKS FOR ME!!!
Dad

Kelli Henderson said...

mmm.. I love Chai. You need to stop over in AZ, pick up my sister, and bring your sophisticated self up to Seattle for some REAL chai and some REALLY good tea (we'll skip the coffee for you, though) :) Hope you feel better soon!

xo

Mom said...

Ah...my sweet former tenant....Just getting caught up in blogland with you and Kare...Hope by now you are feeing better! Too bad you weren't closer. I could rush you in the car with the heat on, you having a 102 degree temp, and take you to see Dr. Nicolson where he could ask you the same insane questions he always asks you...remember??

I heart you much....
Mom.