Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear cowsins

This blog post is dedicated to Cori and Ali.

Dear cowsins,
You should come here semi-permanently. We have much fun. Here are my reasons why:

1. We have a cute baby that you can play with. And she is going to be approaching the age where you can teach her to say all kinds of weird and borderline-inappropriate things. It will be fun. Perhaps she will make weird noises.
2. We could Zumba together. Nothing brings family together like exercise and booty-shaking.
3. The last Harry Potter movie should come out within the next year and Tessa and I need people to go see it with who know the difference between between a quaffle and a snitch.
4. All of my friends are moving away and I will be lonely
5. There is this bakery somewhere in Piedmont (I think) that makes beautiful cookies that taste fantastic. And someone usually gives the office staff some on special occasions (so your mom can save you some).
6. People in Oklahoma don't smoke weed like the folks in Colorado do (we prefer meth here).
7. Less snow, more blood circulation
8. Your dogs live here:)
9. You are way closer to free food and someone who might to your laundry if you play your cards right.
10. Your cousins and aunt and uncle and grans live here:)

So there you have it. Now I am going to go eat more chips.

3 comments:

Cori said...

Dear Ang (and other assorted relatives)

1. mmmmm.... cute babies.....
2.We could... but I ain't got no booty to shake.
3. Alli tried on some Harry Potter glasses the other day... and looked remarkably like someone else we know <3
4. I am also lonely and need someone to be silly with
5. My baked goods will kick their baked goodses arse (just sayin')
6.Come to think of it, I do prefer meth, although i absolutely love the smell of weed
7. Thats good, I'm tired of being cold
8. mmmmmmm..... cute doggies.....
9. Pretty sure that I will be the one who provides the food half the time (or at least the desserts, see 5) and I have enough laundry to suffocate a small country.
10. Thats my favorite part :)
11. If I move there may I share your chips?

MarkJ said...

I second the idea!!!

Extreme Educators said...

Not only will I share my chips, but Riley has started making fresh black bean salsa that you can partake of as well. We have so much of it at the moment that it may still be here by the time you get here.