Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Paula, Simon, Kara, Randy...and Harry?

Hi, my name is Karen, and I am addicted to American Idol.

Hi Karen!

Tonight was the first night of "offical" American Idol as I like to call it. And I was super pumped until I realized it was two freakin hours long! That is far too much drugged up Paula and melodramatic Simon for one girl to handle. So, to make the time go by faster, I grabbed The Half Blood Prince. Yes, I also belong to support groups for those who suffer with addictions to Harry Potter and Twilight...ahhhh Twilight...Edward...swoon...

Where was I? Oh yes, curled up next to my mother I watched the contestants sing, and then during commercials, or one of Paula's drawn out ramblings, I busted out a little HP to pass the time. FABULOUS. This is how I will be watching my American Idol from now on. Now for my expert opinions:

Danny: I love you. I know you miss your wife, but I am really good at being supportive and helping people cope. Call me. (Is that inappropriate? Who cares, hes studly and he loves Jesus.)

Adam: You're good, but not that good. Jeeze Paula, take a chill pill. Or maybe stop taking them? Hmm...

The rest of you: Not bad, although I can't think of anything clever to say about you at the moment.

Carrier Out.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Kare Dog...Very original dude, likin' the sound of your bloggin"

Karen...You, my dear, look fabulous tonight, and mark my words, YOU are headed to the blogging finals, you are a force to be reckoned with, and I want you on the radio TODAY!"

Karen...Okay, so, quite frankly your words all sounded a bit karaoke, like something you would hear on a cruise ship, or at a wedding. It wasn't as good as Paula says...it wasn't horrible, just okay for me.

Karen...Your mother doesn't know me well enough to imitate my style...xoxoxoxo, Kara.

Here's to next week...can't wait!
xoxoxox
Your AI buddy.

Extreme Educators said...

OK, so who the crap is Kara and why is she so insistent that everyone be themselves? We all know that showbusiness is not about being yourself, it is about being marketable. And Paula needs help in too many departments to mention. 'Nuf said.