Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Serving size

So I woke up this morning and told myself that I wasn't going to eat any sweets today. I succeeded... until about four thirty when I was driving home. I drove past a Braums and managed to keep my car going down the road. I pulled into my driveway, opened the door, grabbed my purse, put my purse back on the passenger's seat, closed the door, restarted the car, and drove to 7-11 to buy a pint of crappy ice cream. I couldn't help it! It called to me like a siren (the mythological kind, not the type that warns of coming tornadoes)! And I answered. I nibbled pleasantly for a while whilst catching up on my blogs, until suddenly I realized that I had eaten about two-thirds of the pint. That wasn't too disturbing until I checked the label on the back (not recommended) and found that the one pint contains FOUR servings. Seriously, who eats such a small amount of ice cream in one sitting? People with self control, that's who. Oh well, at least I didn't clean out the whole thing.

-Ang

1 comment:

Kelli Henderson said...

I ate 5 (yes FIVE) potato buns meant for sloppy joe left-overs today. Two were actually with the home-made sloppy joe mix, the other 3, well...I used them to sop up salad dressing. What can I say, I'm pregnant. Perhaps you should use that as your excuse. ;) Love you girls!