Monday, March 30, 2009

Ho Hum

I really have nothing to blog about. I am once again sitting on my butt. I was interrupted from finishing The Golden Compass by Riley and a friend of his taking over the living room to watch a mountain biking video, which is fine, I like the movie, and really you don't want to finish a good book by giving it anything less than your full attention. It just isn't good courtesy to the book, it deserves your all. I'm also trying to decide when I should bust out the Raamen. We haven't grocery shopped since we got back from Moab so the cabinets are extremely bare. We hate grocery shopping. Now the boys are discussing a guy who did a backflip on a snowmobile. Is he certifiably insane? I wouldn't do a backflip on a trampoline, not to mention on a piece of machinery that could crush my skull and end my life. Plus I'm not a big fan of trampolines... weak bladder... 'nuf said. Basically I'm just not as studly as I sometimes think I am. Or as entertaining, which is why I will stop rambling now. Have a nice day. And Cori, BLOG!!!

-Ang

1 comment:

Cori said...

I'm sorry, are you missing me? haha, I'll blog tomorrow. hows The Golden Compass??